Ms. Saville is a director with the law firm Weiss & Saville, P.A., where her practice is focused on plaintiff’s civil litigation in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation and serving as Delaware counsel in asbestos toxic tort litigation. She has been appointed as a Special Master for complex civil cases in The United States District Court for the District of Delaware. She is also a frequent Alternative Dispute Resolution practitioner as both a certified mediator and arbitrator, having handled over 6,500 cases.
In recognition of her practice as a mediator, Ms. Saville was accepted as a Fellow with the American College of Civil Trial Mediators and inducted as a member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals. She is an Adjunct Professor at Delaware Law School where she is an instructor in alternative dispute resolution.
Ms. Saville is a Past President of the Delaware State Bar Association (DSBA) and served on its’ Executive Committee for 9 years. She is a member and previous Chair of DSBA’s Workers’ Compensation Section and a member of the Randy J. Holland Inn of Court. She is on the CLE planning commissions for the Women and the Law and Workers’ Compensation Sections and currently co-Chairs the DSBA Nominating Committee. She is also a member of the Women and the Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Small Firms and Solo Practitioner Sections. She has also been active with the Combined Campaign for Justice for over 12 years and serves as a Communications Co-Chair. She also serves as a Co-Chair of the Supreme Courts Delaware Access to Justice Commission and is a member of the Judicial Strategies Committee.
For the last 18 years, Ms. Saville has been on the Board of Governors for the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association. She has completed two terms as President of DTLA (2006 & 2016) and is now the Immediate Past President.
Awards and Honors
- “AV” Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Pre-Eminent Rating 5.0 out of 5 in the areas of Personal Injury, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Workers’ Compensation since 2012.
- Alumna of the Year Award, presented by Delaware Law School in recognition of contribution to community and profession, 2016.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015-2017 in the field of Mediation.
- In 2015, Ms. Saville was honored by Best Lawyers in America® as the “Lawyer of the Year” for the State of Delaware in the practice area of Mediation.
- Peer recognized by Delaware Today Magazine as the Delaware Top Alternative Dispute Resolution Lawyer, 2013-2016.
- Named in Super Lawyers® for Delaware and Pennsylvania since 2013 in the practice area of Alternative Dispute Resolution. Read more in the featured article. Delaware Top Ten Lawyers, 2016
- Peer recognized and Readers’ Choice by Delaware Today Magazine as a Delaware Top Alternative Dispute Resolution Lawyer, 2013. Read more in the featured article.
- Peer recognized by Delaware Today Magazine as one of Delaware’s Top Worker’s Compensation Lawyers, 2010.
- DSBA President’s Gavel and Ring for service as the 67th President of the Delaware State Bar Association, 2014-2015.
- Outstanding Service Award, presented by Delaware Law School in recognition of “dedication and service to the legal community”, 2006
- Five-Year Volunteer Service Award, presented by the Office of the Child Advocate in recognition of “pro bono work on behalf of children”, 2006
- Key Contact of the Year Award, presented by the Delaware Trial Lawyers’ Association in recognition of “outstanding service in support of Delaware’s civil justice system”, 2003
- Winner, 16th Annual Judge G. Fred Dibona Moot Court Competition, Delaware Law School, 1994.
- University of Delaware Woman of Promise Award, 1992